Project

General

Profile

Feature #12225

Documentation for the translators of Tails to Spanish

Added by emmapeel almost 3 years ago. Updated over 2 years ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
-
Category:
-
Target version:
Start date:
02/13/2017
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Feature Branch:
emmapeel:docs/spanish-trans-team
Type of work:
Contributors documentation
Blueprint:
Starter:
Affected tool:

Description

We need a pointer on the webpage for the Spanish translators, I have created a branch.

We can add more things later, but I would like maybe to imitate the Italians and have a blueprint better, l10n_Spanish would be great!

Please review the branch at

https://git-tails.immerda.ch/emmapeel/tails/log/?h=docs/spanish-trans-team

Associated revisions

Revision 220831a1
Added by intrigeri over 2 years ago

Merge remote-tracking branch 'emmapeel/docs/spanish-trans-team'

refs: #12225

Revision 8f7ca13a (diff)
Added by intrigeri over 2 years ago

Drop reference to our web translation platform, that's not ready yet.

refs: #12225

Revision cf27fcae (diff)
Added by intrigeri over 2 years ago

Use ikiwiki link syntax instead of hard-coding links (refs: #12225)

Revision f73912cf (diff)
Added by intrigeri over 2 years ago

Make typography consistent (refs: #12225).

History

#1 Updated by intrigeri almost 3 years ago

#2 Updated by intrigeri almost 3 years ago

  • Assignee set to emmapeel

This branch seems to rely on the fact that we have a working web platform for translations, so marked as blocked.
Please reassign to me for QA once the blocker is done :)

#3 Updated by intrigeri almost 3 years ago

  • Category deleted (Internationalization)

#4 Updated by emmapeel over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
  • Assignee deleted (emmapeel)

ok please review the branch now then...

#5 Updated by intrigeri over 2 years ago

  • Assignee set to intrigeri

emmapeel wrote:

ok please review the branch now then...

Ooops, I've missed that since I wasn't assigned to it, sorry!

#6 Updated by intrigeri over 2 years ago

  • Target version set to Tails_3.1

#7 Updated by intrigeri over 2 years ago

#8 Updated by intrigeri over 2 years ago

Merged, and then:

  1. removed the last reference to weblate since 1. it wasn't adding any information (the link to https://tails.boum.org/contribute/l10n_tricks/core_po_files.txt is enough); 2. last time I checked, our Weblate instance was not ready for production use; 3. the list of core pages on Weblate is outdated, which is just a symptom of (2) I guess.
  2. improved a few things, see the commits I added on top.

#9 Updated by intrigeri over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
  • Assignee deleted (intrigeri)
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100
  • QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass

#10 Updated by intrigeri over 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from Tails_3.1 to Tails_3.0.1

Also available in: Atom PDF