Update doc wrt. burning a DVD using OSX
Type of work:
We currently tell Mac users to burn Tails ISO using Disk Utility, but this is no longer possible since OS X version El Capitan (june 2015) according to some recent users report and Apple website (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH22122).
OSX users only have to do right-click → Burn ISO to DVD on the ISO file.
So we should update our doc. And I'm volunteering!
Still as Macs don't have DVD drive since 2013 I'm not putting it as elevated.
- Assignee changed from mercedes508 to sajolida
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Starter set to Yes
I made a draft of the updated doc to review here:
mercedes508 doc/12174 7e671a89
- Subject changed from Update doc wrt burning a DVD using OSX to Update doc wrt. burning a DVD using OSX
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Priority changed from Normal to Elevated
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- QA Check deleted (
Ready for QA)
I fixed a few minor issues with 989fe65d77..a381b5a9dd and merged that. Thanks!
Also available in: Atom