Enable Jessie proposed-updates in 2.10~rc1
Enable and use the Debian Jessie proposed-updates APT repository, anticipating on the Jessie 8.7 point-release.
#2 Updated by intrigeri about 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to anonym
- % Done changed from 10 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
#3 Updated by anonym about 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to 11
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
Cool! I only tested that the branch builds and the resulting image boots, otherwise I'm convinced of Jenkins test results. Merged, thanks!