Make sure tails.boum.org is available over IPv6
The internet is moving from v4 to v6. making the website and some mirrors available over v6 would probably help some people bypass ipv4 only censor tools.
For the record my mirror is ipv6 accessible.
[ludo@Oulanl ~]$ ping6 tails.boum.org
ping: tails.boum.org: Name or service not known
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
Right. But we don't manage boum.org ourselves (email@example.com does).
That means somebody should contact firstname.lastname@example.org by email and make them aware of this issue - although i did not verify if this is true.
I've sent this email myself.
Will try to follow up on their reply.
Note that in a few months we'll be hosting our website ourselves.
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Subject changed from tails.boum.org is not available over ipv6 to Make sure tails.boum.org is available over ipv6
- Assignee changed from u to intrigeri
As this is now blocked by #14588, I'm assigning this to intrigeri. Feel free to close this ticket if it seems obvious enough to you to be solved by this very ticket.
- Subject changed from Make sure tails.boum.org is available over ipv6 to Make sure tails.boum.org is available over IPv6
- Assignee deleted (
FTR I'm not volunteering to do everything that's blocked by #14588.
- Related to Bug #16767: Schleuder mailing lists non functional: MXs of Autistici/Inventati are misconfigured added
Also available in: Atom