Test suite fails for feature/stretch on Jenkins due to lack of space in /tmp/TailsToaster
18:29:48 Feature: Icedove email client 18:29:48 As a Tails user 18:29:48 I may want to use an email client 18:29:48 18:29:48 Background: # features/icedove.feature:7 18:30:37 Given I have started Tails from DVD and logged in and the network is connected # features/step_definitions/snapshots.rb:197 18:30:37 Call to virDomainSaveFlags failed: operation failed: domain save job: unexpectedly failed (Libvirt::Error) 18:30:37 ./features/support/helpers/vm_helper.rb:589:in `save' 18:30:37 ./features/support/helpers/vm_helper.rb:589:in `save_snapshot' 18:30:37 ./features/step_definitions/snapshots.rb:190:in `reach_checkpoint' 18:30:37 ./features/step_definitions/snapshots.rb:198:in `/^I\ have\ started\ Tails\ from\ DVD\ and\ logged\ in\ and\ the\ network\ is\ connected$/' 18:30:37 features/icedove.feature:8:in `Given I have started Tails from DVD and logged in and the network is connected'
Around that time, thanks to home-made monitoring:
$ df $df_options Filesystem Type Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on tmpfs tmpfs 13G 13G 1017M 93% /tmp/TailsToaster $ free $free_options total used free shared buffers cached Mem: 23107 20664 2443 12310 61 14093 -/+ buffers/cache: 6509 16597 Swap: 0 0 0
So, for some reason, running the test suite on current feature/stretch requires more disk space (and probably more RAM).
I'll investigate why (it might be caused by the changes I did for #12055).
#1 Updated by intrigeri almost 3 years ago
#5 Updated by anonym almost 3 years ago
It seems the memory bump fixed the "domain save job" operation:
There's still another
Libvirt::Error issues remaining but that is for #12067 AFAICT so I think this ticket can be closed.