Tap-to-click is disabled on Stretch
Duplicate touchpad settings for GDM (refs: #11993).
Apparently that's needed for them to be taken into account.
It's weird, but we've seen that before for some other settings.
- Related to Feature #11969: Revisit scrolling settings, Stretch edition added
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
Next step: test on bare metal.
On the MacBook Pro I have here, tap-to-click is disabled in the Greeter, but enabled in the GNOME session.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
Now works both in the Greeter and in GNOME.
Also available in: Atom