The automated test suite is broken in Debian Sid due to Sikulix transition
Add support for sikulix.
... which recently hit Debian Unstable, while still supporting sikuli
for Jessie users.
Disable sikulix' profiling logs.
Compared to sikuli, sikulix flood the debug output with generally very
uninteresting performance measurements when this is enabled, so let's
#1 Updated by anonym over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- QA Check set to Dev Needed
- Feature Branch set to test/11991-sikulix-support
Before I ask for a review I want to:
- verify that Jenkin's isotesters, who still run sikuli (no "x"!), don't break (which will be my test for Debian Jessie).
- verify that sikulix doesn't break any tests on my Debian Sid system, so I'm gonna do a full run (incl.