#2 Updated by intrigeri about 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 60
Merged into my own feature/8310-gnome-shell branch, reverted (41e5cfc4bd95718398427159a7902258d9d2ffac) a change that doesn't look good to me (as explained on #11936#note-4).
Code review looks OK so far, just some naming / description issues:
- "clipboardencryption" doesn't feel like a good extension name as it does way more than encrypting; can we either stick to the name of the application ("OpenPGP applet"), or if it's too wrong for your taste (it's not an applet), change it in favour of something that reflects better what it does?
- the "description" field in
metadata.jsonalso misses part of the point of this tool; same for the header of
extension.js(I suggest you drop the latter, so that we don't have one more place to fix this / keep up-to-date)
Will now test!
#3 Updated by intrigeri about 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to alant
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Dev Needed
Seems to work fine! I've had some problems but I'll blame Wayland. Our test suite will confirm how well it works on Tails anyway, once this and the other missing/WIP bits are done :)
#7 Updated by nodens about 2 years ago
Not duplicating this issue upstream, since the work referenced here doesn't exist on upstream repository at https://salsa.debian.org/openpgp-applet-team/openpgp-applet/.
Feel free to create an issue and create a branch or refer to the current work somehow there ;)