Upstream AppArmor profiles for Onionshare
- Subject changed from Upstream apparmor profiles for onionshare to Upstream apparmor profiles for Onionshare
- Target version set to 284
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Target version changed from 284 to Tails 2.10
- Subject changed from Upstream apparmor profiles for Onionshare to Upstream AppArmor profiles for Onionshare
- Parent task deleted (
This is not a blocker for #7870.
- Blocked by Feature #11930: Review AppArmor profiles for OnionShare added
This is not a blocker for #7870
… so feel free to move this to a later target version.
- Affected tool set to OnionShare
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
Created a pull request upstream: https://github.com/micahflee/onionshare/pull/320
I think we should wait for #11930 to be done first. And anonym wrote on #7870 that his profiles break functionality if enforced, so it sounds like more initial work may be needed to upstream them. If you agree, I'll let you tell Micah Lee that he shouldn't merge this branch as-is. Sorry if I missed something :)
Those things need to be upstreamed:
6e7ad41ca9 Remove superfluous AppArmor rule.
b3a827d8e3 Make onionshare-gui able to access folders beneath $HOME.
- Target version changed from Tails 2.10 to Tails_2.11
- Status changed from In Progress to 11
- Assignee deleted (
This was merged, yay.
As soon as there will be a new release I will add it to the Debian package. Also considering adding it as a patch eventually.
- Status changed from 11 to Resolved
- Related to Bug #16414: onionshare-gui does not start in VirtualBox (with VBoxVGA and 3D acceration enabled) added
- Related to Bug #14649: Ship OnionShare 2.x in Tails added
As soon as there will be a new release I will add it to the Debian package.
FTR this is now tracked on #14649.
- Related to deleted (Bug #16414: onionshare-gui does not start in VirtualBox (with VBoxVGA and 3D acceration enabled))
Also available in: Atom