Feature #11916: Update doc for 3.0
Update KeePassX documentation
Several steps changed:
- creating, managing and saving a database is done via the menu entry
- creation of a database is a bit different
- there is no Help ▸ KeePassX Handbook… anymore, so maybe we should point to the KeePassX website
- saving a database is a bit different (other menu name, text box name is
File nameand there is no
Persistententry in the left pane, but it's in the list above)
- a persistent saved database with the name
keepassxwon't be used as default after rebooting. Apparently it's needed to open the database manually after starting KeePassX
#10 Updated by spriver almost 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from spriver to sajolida
- Feature Branch changed from doc/11917-keepassx-2 to spriver:doc/11917-keepassx-2
Very good doc, I reproduced all steps and it's all alright.
However, I updated the config file name that is needed for persistent storage of KeePassX, and I simplified the wording as you proposed with "Only say 'password database' in the first occurence of each section".