Feature #7642: Investigate whether we should resume shipping a static random seed
Analyze early boot entropy gathering
One possibility to deal with the missing random seed would be to wait during the boot procedure until enough entropy has been gathered. We need to find out if that is actually possible and what consequences it would have.
- Related to Feature #10779: Start haveged earlier in the boot process added
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to Feature #6166: List easiest tasks for new contributors added
- Related to deleted (Feature #6166: List easiest tasks for new contributors)
- Category deleted (
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
Seems like the blueprint exists,so I'll close this ticket now.
Also available in: Atom