Totem (torsocks-wrapped) fails to start on Stretch
When passed a filename argument, Totem spits a bunch of
WARNING torsocks: [syscall] Unsupported syscall number 204. Denying the call (in tsocks_syscall() at syscall.c:465) and never does anything useful. This is https://bugs.debian.org/805741 which was fixed in torsocks upstream Git shortly after 2.2.0~rc1-1 was out.
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- % Done changed from 10 to 20
torsocks 2.2 uploaded to sid & migrated to testing, which should fix that.
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
Next step is to test in feature/stretch-unfrozen, or in feature/stretch once we've bumped its APT snapshots.
- QA Check deleted (
Ready for QA)
Now it segfaults, regardless of torsocks or not.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
Also available in: Atom