feature/stretch sometimes fails to build on Jenkins (OOM?)
#2 Updated by intrigeri over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
I've reviewed the 2.5..feature/stretch
.packages diff, and added stuff to
config/chroot_local-hooks/98-remove_unwanted_packages. In particular
gcc-6 (Installed-Size: 148 MB) is not installed anymore, which should lower memory usage a bit. Let's see if that's enough to fix this particular problem.
#4 Updated by intrigeri over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
- Assignee set to intrigeri
- % Done changed from 100 to 10
This happened again: https://jenkins.tails.boum.org/job/build_Tails_ISO_feature-stretch-unfrozen/13/console.