Feature #14522: Make Tails usable for blind users
Improve usability of the Greeter with a screenreader
Now that the screenreader works, the usability of the greeter while using it should be improved. This involves tagging the widgets to read the right thing.
- Category set to Accessibility
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Assignee set to alant
- Affected tool set to Greeter
- Related to Bug #7500: Tails Greeter is not accessible added
Alan, this seems to be somewhat of a duplicate of #7500. Can you please check what's left to do aside f #11664 on #7500?
Keyboard navigation has been fixed in #12063. This ticket is now only about tagging the widgets.
- Description updated (diff)
- Duplicated by Bug #12526: Not everything in new Greeter is read by the screen reader added
- Subject changed from Improve usability with a screenreader to Improve usability of the Greeter with a screenreader
#12526 lists a few specific remaining problems.
Looks like the only remaining thing here is "tagging the widgets" - whatever you meant by that :)
- Parent task changed from #11643 to #14522
Also available in: Atom