Bug #11648: Learn more about users' expectations
Analyze internal search engine requests
We need to know more about what people expect from Tails, for example to improve newcomers documentations.
Analyzing internal search engine requests could provide some indications
Now that we have a Google account and our website authenticated. We can also study the search analytics from Google.
- Parent task set to #11648
- Related to Bug #11650: Analyze third-party search engine requests added
- Assignee set to sajolida
- Type of work changed from End-user documentation to Website
- Blocked by Feature #12562: Have a web analytics platform like Matomo added
- Related to Bug #9900: Improve Website search added
- Blocks Feature #14761: Core work 2017Q4 → 2018Q1: User experience added
- Description updated (diff)
- Blocks deleted (Feature #14761: Core work 2017Q4 → 2018Q1: User experience)
Also available in: Atom