User research through web analytics
Type of work:
We need to know more about what people expect from Tails, for example to improve newcomers documentations.
Analyzing search engine requests (both internal and third-party) and most visited pages could provide raw data
Assigning the parent ticket to sajolida to keep track of subtickets.
- Subject changed from Learn more about users expectations to Learn more about users' expectations
- Subject changed from Learn more about users' expectations to User research through web analytics
- Target version set to Tails_4.6
I'll do a lot of design in 2020Q1 so hopefully I can do more research in 2020Q2.
- Blocks Feature #17246: Core work 2020Q1 → 2020Q2: User experience added
- Target version deleted (
- Blocks deleted (Feature #17246: Core work 2020Q1 → 2020Q2: User experience)
- Blocks Feature #17580: Core work 2020Q3 → 2020Q4: User experience added
Also available in: Atom