Project

General

Profile

Bug #11573

Update po_translatable_pages for Tails 3.0

Added by sajolida over 3 years ago. Updated over 2 years ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Elevated
Assignee:
-
Category:
-
Target version:
Start date:
07/16/2016
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Feature Branch:
feature/11573-update-po_translatable_pages-for-master
Type of work:
Website
Blueprint:
Starter:
Affected tool:

Description

On each release n of Tails 3.0, 4.0, etc. po_translatable_pages should be
updated to disable translations of news/version_*, news/test_*, and
security/Numerous_security_holes_in_* for release n-2.

Also create a ticket for Tails 4.0.

Associated revisions

Revision f4a32348 (diff)
Added by sajolida over 2 years ago

Update po_translatable_pages for Tails 3.0 (Will-fix: #11573)

Revision 00b2884d
Added by intrigeri over 2 years ago

Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/feature/11573-update-po_translatable_pages' into feature/stretch

refs: #11573

Revision fdc98331 (diff)
Added by sajolida over 2 years ago

Update po_translatable_pages for Tails 3.0 (Will-fix: #11573)

Revision c9ce86d0
Added by intrigeri over 2 years ago

Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/feature/11573-update-po_translatable_pages-for-master'

Closes: #11573

History

#1 Updated by intrigeri over 2 years ago

  • Priority changed from Normal to Elevated

#2 Updated by sajolida over 2 years ago

  • Assignee changed from sajolida to intrigeri
  • QA Check set to Ready for QA
  • Feature Branch set to feature/11573-update-po_translatable_pages

#3 Updated by sajolida over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress

#4 Updated by intrigeri over 2 years ago

  • Assignee changed from intrigeri to sajolida
  • % Done changed from 0 to 50
  • QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Info Needed

Looks good, merged into feature/stretch. Now, one question remains: how do we coordinate that with applying the same change on our production website? I'd rather not have this change entangled with the 3.0 release process, so how about we apply the same changes on master and have the boum.org sysadmins do the same in a coordinated way soon, without waiting for the actual release? I mean, dropping these translations when 3.0 is out is somewhat arbitrary, and I see no reason why we couldn't do it a little bit earlier. If you agree with this plan, please provide a branch based on master and I'll handle the coordination of its review+merge with .

#5 Updated by sajolida over 2 years ago

  • Assignee changed from sajolida to intrigeri
  • QA Check changed from Info Needed to Ready for QA

Good idea. Here is a branch based on master on which in cherry-picked f4a323484e.

#6 Updated by intrigeri over 2 years ago

  • Feature Branch changed from feature/11573-update-po_translatable_pages to feature/11573-update-po_translatable_pages-for-master

#7 Updated by intrigeri over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 50 to 100

#8 Updated by intrigeri over 2 years ago

  • Assignee deleted (intrigeri)
  • QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass

Also available in: Atom PDF