Have mirrors.json use proper server-side caching control
- Blocked by Feature #8642: Enable the mirror pool dispatcher on all website pages that need it added
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Type of work changed from Communicate to Website
- Target version changed from Tails_2.4 to Tails_2.5
I have no clue when #8642 will be reviewed'n'merged, so I can't keep this on my 2.4 plate.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from Tails_2.5 to Tails_2.4
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Now that the dispatcher is live, I've verified that mirrors.json is indeed cached.
Also available in: Atom