Feature #6156: Upstream secure Thunderbird autoconfig wizard
Update the Icedove account setup wizard security patches according to what'll be decided upstream
#4 Updated by u about 3 years ago
- test-mail-account-setup.wizard.js fails
- it might be possible that the test loads a local autoconfig file over http://localhost:433 but we allow only https
- modify local pref for this file so that we would drop SSL for the build test
Please reassign to u when done so that I can submit this upstream.
#10 Updated by u almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
Upstream has already asked for news about it so I'll submit these patches later today.
This ticket was merely intended to remind us that upstream might want us to change the UI of the patches, so I'm closing this ticket now as they did not ask us for that.