Bug #7161: Support more than 24 HTTP mirrors
Update check-mirrors to support the new mirror pool design
It'll need to deal with the fact tha will will actually two (possibly intersecting?) pools: the remaining DNS one, and the new one described on the blueprint.
#2 Updated by intrigeri about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- Feature Branch set to check-mirrors:feature/11122-new-mirror-pool
I have something that seems to work fine. I'll push it to a production environment (misc.lizard) soonish, and we'll see how it goes.
#5 Updated by intrigeri about 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to sajolida
- % Done changed from 30 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch changed from check-mirrors:feature/11122-new-mirror-pool to check-mirrors:master
Merged into master, seems to run fine from cron. sajolida, please pull into your other instances, code-review as you wish, and check that the updated CLI makes sense to you.