Deal with October 2016 false positive scenarios
As defined in #10993, check is there are still some of them and tag them as fragile if any (see #10288)
- Target version set to Tails_2.7
- Subject changed from Deal with October false positive scenarios to Deal with October 2016 false positive scenarios
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to bertagaz
- Target version changed from Tails_2.7 to Tails_2.9.1
- Priority changed from Normal to Elevated
We need this data to prioritize next test suite work.
- Blocks Bug #11409: Deal with the 'Dogtail: warning: application may be hanging' bug added
- Blocks Bug #11892: Sometimes the remote shell doesn't start because of missing initial Space when modifying the kernel cmdline added
- Target version changed from Tails_2.9.1 to Tails 2.10
- Assignee changed from bertagaz to intrigeri
I'll take this one over to lighten bertagaz' plate.
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
Initial triaging for stable done, 2 failures left to investigate further.
- % Done changed from 40 to 80
Initial triaging for devel done, a few failures left to investigate further.
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
Finished triaging and creating tickets. Left to do: mark tests as fragile & send a summary that will help re-prioritizing test suite robustness work.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- QA Check deleted (
I'll handle the next steps on #11092.
Also available in: Atom