..and remove the ones who did not from the pool.
#4 Updated by intrigeri almost 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Tails_2.3 to Tails_2.4
#11055 is done, so there you go. I'll handle the fallout of my email to mirror operators when it comes to 1. allocating unique hostnames; 2. taking note of their answers; 3. adjusting the doc as needed. So basically what you need to do is to check in our mirrors.mdwn if they all provided a unique URL prefix (last column in the list of mirrors), ping them again in a week and again until we have enough updated mirrors to do the switch to the new setup.
#5 Updated by intrigeri almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
So, all active mirrors but 5 now have a unique URI, 5 of our spare mirrors also have a unique URI, and on top of that we have another mirror that we can enable only once we've switched to the new setup. In short, if we switched to the new setup right now, we would have one more mirror than previously. Which means that this ticket is not really blocking anything anymore, and we can go ahead :) I'll reflect that in Redmine-speak right now.
Still, please ping the remaining mirrors at least once or twice in a week or two, because our goal (and success metrics!) here is to have more mirrors in the end.