Check TorBirdy code for Tails specific modifications
It might be that this part needs to be updated in TB:
#3 Updated by u over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Target version changed from Tails_2.2 to Tails_2.4
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Type of work changed from Code to Wait
Deactivating this part of the code does not change anything. Thus, I suppose that we do not set the vendor name to "Tails" anyway. I've grepped the Torbirdy code and that's the only place where such a vendor variable is used.
I'd say that we need to wait for #6156 to decide what to do here.
#4 Updated by u over 3 years ago
Ok, after testing, it's clear that we need to keep this code and eventually add some more (see #6368):
We will need to set "use secure protocols only" to true in Torbirdy. This should be done upstream and will be useful only once our patches are merged, or, if we use our own build of Icedove.
But we will also need to set "vendor=Tails" in Torbirdy, so that automatic account creation will be enabled. I don't know yet where this has to be done.
#6 Updated by anonym over 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from u to anonym
- Target version changed from Tails_2.4 to Tails_2.3
- % Done changed from 10 to 30
- Feature Branch set to feature/6154-secure-autoconfig-in-icedove
- Type of work changed from Wait to Code
Actually we can remove that Tails-specific thing: #6368#note-24. It's done in the feature branch.