KeePassX uses qwerty instead of configured layout
To reproduce the issue:
- launch Tails 2.0rc1 on e media containing a persistence with KeePassX configured
- select e.g. french layout
- open KeePassX
- type "a" and click the eye to see what's written
- you'll see "q"
This bug prevents to use KeePassX (at least without changing password) if it contains non-qwerty characters.
#3 Updated by sajolida over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from sajolida to alant
- Target version deleted (
- QA Check set to Info Needed
I couldn't reproduce this. I tried on my 2.0 with persistence and many different keyboard layouts: French (ç), Danish (ø), Spanish (ñ), Vietnamese (â), etc. I also tried on a fresh Tails with no persistence.
Reassigning as Alan for confirmation.