Feature #5501: Persistence preset: locale and accessibility options (language, keyboard, and formats) in Greeter
Warning on language settings in cleartext
The only person we questioned about saving the language settings thought that they were saved encrypted as with everything in Tails. We should really add a warning as planned originally.
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Affected tool set to Greeter
I think that saving language is not part of phase 1.
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee set to sajolida
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Status changed from In Progress to Confirmed
- Assignee deleted (
- QA Check deleted (
Ready for QA)
Oops, this is not implemented yet :)
- Parent task changed from #10812 to #11643
- Parent task changed from #11643 to #12069
Assigning to the reporter. If you don't plan to work on that please unassign yourself or try to convert this into an Easy ticket.
If this requires UX work, maybe try to see with sajolida or the UX mailing list.
- Parent task changed from #12069 to #5501
This comment might still be relevant when we'll work on #5501.
Also available in: Atom