Allow changing timezone in session
Many people were not configuring the time zone in the Greeter, either because they were going too fast, didn't care, or were not used to do so in the current Greeter. We already have plans for solving this from the desktop.
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Affected tool set to Greeter
This is related to #6284, and on #5774 there are specific plans and an incremental roadmap IIRC.
- Parent task changed from #10813 to #12069
- Blocks Feature #12094: Persistence preset: localized timezone for displayed time added
Assigning to the reporter. If you don't plan to work on that (whenever) please unassign yourself or try to convert this into an Easy ticket.
What are the plans you're talking about in the description?
- Related to Feature #10434: Document differences between displayed time zone and time zone reported by programs added
- Status changed from Confirmed to Duplicate
- Assignee deleted (
- Parent task deleted (
- Related to deleted (Feature #6284: Display time in local timezone)
Also available in: Atom