Can't configure persistent volume on Jessie
Started 2.0~beta1 with a persistence volume activated, "Configure persistent volume" => I'm told "Persistence volume is not writable. Maybe it was mounted read-only?".
Activate the bugfix-10809-configure-persistent-volume APT overlay.
#4 Updated by intrigeri almost 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to anonym
- % Done changed from 20 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch changed from t-p-s:bugfix/10809-configure-persistent-volume to bugfix/persistence-fixes-for-2.0-take1
- t-p-s: bugfix/10809-configure-persistent-volume into master
- tails.git: bugfix/persistence-fixes-for-2.0-take1 into devel