CUPS fails to start with read-only persistent configuration on Jessie
Nov 20 09:02:28 amnesia kernel: audit: type=1400 audit(1448010148.604:31): apparmor="DENIED" operation="open" profile="/usr/sbin/cupsd" name="/live/persistence/TailsData_unlocked/cups-configuration/cups-files.conf" pid=4657 comm="cupsd" requested_mask="r" denied_mask="r" fsuid=0 ouid=0
- Blocks Feature #7563: Update the automated test suite for Jessie ISO images added
- Priority changed from Elevated to High
anonym, it's the root cause of the failure of
Scenario: Writing files first to a read/write-enabled persistent partition, and then to a read-only-enabled persistent partition # features/persistence.feature:20.
- Subject changed from CUPS fails to start with persistent configuration on Jessie to CUPS fails to start with read-only persistent configuration on Jessie
We've decided that read-only persistence support is best effort (#8423) but here it would probably take me longer to adjust the test suite to this bug, than to actually fix it.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom