Bug #10288: Fix newly identified issues to make our test suite more robust and faster
Monitor failure modes of Seahorse
Seahorse has multiple failure modes. This ticket's purpose is to track them.
- Related to Bug #9095: Seahorse tests lack robustness added
- Target version set to Tails_2.2
- Type of work changed from Code to Wait
- Related to Bug #9970: Seahorse may segfault during key synchronization added
- Target version changed from Tails_2.2 to Tails_2.3
Can you please elaborate on what this is about? Turn this into something more actionable?
- Target version changed from Tails_2.3 to Tails_2.4
- Target version changed from Tails_2.4 to Tails_2.5
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version deleted (
no news from kytv -> removing assignee and target version
- Status changed from Confirmed to Rejected
I don't think that's very actionable. Let's handle this as part of triaging false positives on Jenkins (none of the affected tests are flagged as fragile).
Also available in: Atom