git grep claws -- "*.mdwn" is a good start.
#4 Updated by sajolida almost 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Remove Claws Mail documentation to Adjust our documentation to the removal of Claws Mail
I'm proposing to remove the Claws Mail documentation in 1.8 already as part of its deprecation. That's #10446. Still, in 2.0 Claws Mail will not be there anymore, so I'm slightly renaming this ticket to cover adjusting to the removal of the package.
Small tasks I've identified while working on #10446:
- Remove Claws Mails issues from support/known_issues.mdwn.
- Adapt doc/anonymous_internet/claws_mail_to_icedove.html to the removal of Claws Mails. We should probably explain briefly how to install it back for the tasks that need it, namely: "multiple MH mailboxes" and "migrate your address book".
#8 Updated by emmapeel almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee deleted (
- QA Check set to Ready for QA