Bug #10288: Fix newly identified issues to make our test suite more robust and faster
Time syncing scenarios are fragile
Remove most scenarios testing "tordate".
"tordate" just isn't working well in Tails, so we shouldn't expect the
tests to actually work all of the time. The two tests we keep will at
least ensure that "tordate" doesn't break the (presumably) most common
situation, where the hardware clock is correct.
#7 Updated by anonym over 3 years ago
- Target version set to Tails_2.4
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- QA Check set to Dev Needed
- Feature Branch changed from kytv/test/10440-time-syncing-tests-are-fragile to test/9521-chutney
- Type of work changed from Code to Wait
Since "tordate", the actual Tails feature, is essentially broken, let's kill these scenarios. Let's spend all energy in this category on fixing #5774 (Robust time syncing).
#14 Updated by anonym over 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix committed
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- QA Check changed from Dev Needed to Pass
test/10497-tor-bootstrap-is-fragile drops the fragile flags on those tests, so once it's merged, we can mark this ticket as fix committed :)