Bug #10288: Fix newly identified issues to make our test suite more robust and faster
The "Tails OpenPGP keys" scenario is fragile
Expected. We need to be more proactive about updating the key... :)
#7 Updated by kytv over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee set to anonym
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to kytv:test/05fe0a1-fix-openpgp-keys-are-up-to-date
@fragile tag was added to my
devel branch. This branch reverts the change per #10288.
#12 Updated by anonym over 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from anonym to kytv
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Dev Needed
@fragiletag was added to my
develbranch. This branch reverts the change per #10288.
That's the idea, great! I think you copy-pasted the wrong thing into the branch name... :) I'll fix it when I pull your branch into Tails' Git.
However, I don't think I should do that yet (so you have time to rename it yourself), because your current devel contains
@fragile tags for some unpushed branches, at least AFAICT. Please make sure that your devel is synched with the other branches you have pushed.