Feature #10153: Automated tests: phase two
Check the size of video captures artifacts after a while
We've setup our build system to archive the video artifacts as tracked in #10154. But we should check after a reasonable amount of time (let say a release cycle) how much disk space that really means, and if we need to keep less of them.
- Description updated (diff)
- Parent task set to #10153
- Related to Feature #10155: Rotate automated test videos artifacts added
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
# du -csh /srv/nightly/www/*/builds/*/archive/build-artifacts/*.mkv | tail -n1
This sounds totally acceptable to me => let's close this ticket?
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Yes, I've checked two weeks ago and came to the same conclusion. Wanted to wait for 1.8 to be sure, and I agree it's fine.
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
Also available in: Atom