Tails based on Debian Stretch
This ticket is only here so that we can mark this migration as blocking other tickets.
- Blueprint set to https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/Debian_Stretch/
- Feature Branch set to feature/stretch
It now builds, and boots to a (empty, unusable) Greeter.
- Target version changed from Tails_3.0 to 2017
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee set to intrigeri
- Blocks Feature #11293: Check if/how we should use NetworkManager's new MAC address spoofing capabilities added
- Blocks Feature #10234: Pin each APT source to its own OpenPGP key added
- Blocks Feature #11636: Replace apt-transport-tor with APT 1.3's Tor or SOCKS5h support added
- Target version changed from 2017 to Tails_3.0
- Feature Branch deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix committed
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
No reason to keep this ticket around much longer, as long as it stays open until 3.0 is really out.
- Status changed from Fix committed to Resolved
Also available in: Atom