#7 Updated by anonym about 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from anonym to kytv
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- QA Check changed from Dev Needed to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to feature/10281-expected-test-failures
Does the instructions in commit 13a6948 make sense to you?
Just a thought: What about commenting out the scenarios instead of deleting them Git? We could also reference the ticket tracking them being disabled. That should make it harder to forget about disabled scenarios, and easier to fix them if step name's changes (i.e. we alter the commented out version and deal with the trivial conflict resolution when reverting).
#11 Updated by kytv about 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from kytv to intrigeri
- Feature Branch changed from feature/10281-expected-test-failures to kytv/feature/10281-expected-test-failures
Sorry, I reviewed the steps defined and those were good. Rereading tonight I spotted typos that for whatever reason I missed the first time. I corrected these and I pushed them to my branch.