Feature #6185: Failover for lizard
Update system requirements for lizard failover
Our needs have changed quite a bit since we've specified these requirements 2 years ago (#6186).
- Related to Feature #6186: Specify system requirements for lizard failover added
- Related to Feature #9400: Evaluate future storage needs on lizard added
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Blocks Feature #10244: Research and decide where to host the lizard failover added
- Blueprint set to https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/lizard_failover/
- Blueprint changed from https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/lizard_failover/ to https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/lizard_failover/#system-specs
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to bertagaz
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
Draft ready, please review.
We need to specify how much our disk space need is growing per year, so that our hosting provider can know in advance how the situation will evolve and we don't get stuck with not enough room on our storage.
- Assignee changed from bertagaz to intrigeri
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Dev Needed
you know what's left to do ;)
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- QA Check deleted (
Also available in: Atom