Compile a Tails writing style guide
Maintaining a style guide of Tails-related terms and usage to summarizes the terminology decision taken elsewhere.
The work has started but it needs to be linked from the rest of /contribute/how/documentation.
#3 Updated by sajolida over 1 year ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
I started dumping information incrementally in https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/documentation/style_guide/ with 06c82ca832. So this is In Progress, now. Ha ha!
Maybe this (https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/documentation/style_guide/) should just be integrated with this: https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/documentation/guidelines/ ?
- Assignee changed from sajolida to cbrownstein
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to contrib/10225-publish-writing-style-guide
Cody: Please review my branch.
I improved a bit /contribute/how/documentation. It's still quite messy but I won't aim for more right now...
#11 Updated by cbrownstein 7 months ago
- Assignee changed from cbrownstein to sajolida
I made a few changes. Please review: