po_translatable_pages is unstable on boum.org
When we merged #9279, the po_translatable_pages configuration had
inc/stable_i386_iso_size_*_unit. This worked when building the website on Tails but produced https://labs.riseup.net/code/attachments/download/919/Screenshot%20from%202015-08-28%2012_12_05.png when building on boum.org.
We changed to
inc/stable_i386_iso_size_mb_unit or inc/stable_i386_iso_size_mib_unit and refreshed all the page and it got fixed. But then broke again with the release of 1.5.1
We should try to reproduce this behaviour in ikiwiki from sid and track that bug down before the next release!
#6 Updated by intrigeri over 4 years ago
For the record, I've modified our oldest ticket about this class of problems (#6907) so that it tracks their likely root cause, so I am not sure if it's worth keeping this specific ticket around. If there are good reasons to keep it open, then we should give it a better title since we've seen such problems for years (=> not specific to sid) and at least I have sometimes seen it locally (see my debugging on #9671 => not specific to boum.org).
#8 Updated by sajolida over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Rejected
- Assignee deleted (
So I spent a bit of time trying to reproduce this and failed.
Here is what I did:
- Start a fresh Tails with persistence.
- Clone our repo.
- Build the website in persistence as well, from each one of these commits successively (doing
reset --hardafter each ikiwiki refresh):
- c24fff3 master before 1st merge
- 6270e84 1st merge
- 2699883 master before 2nd merge
- 85bdc71 2nd merge
- a0f7b0a inc/stable_i386_iso_size_*_unit created problems on the production site
- a82b893 master before 1.5.1
- 6f0ad0a 1.5.1