Bug #15945: Drop Python 2 in Tails 5.0
Feature #5958: Port our custom software to Python 3
Port boot-profile to Python 3
config/chroot_local-includes/usr/local/lib/boot-profile should be migrated to Python3.
... instead of python-pyinotify, since we just migrated boot-profile to
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Migrate boot-profile to python3 to Port boot-profile to Python 3
- Starter changed from Yes to No
(Alan, you might want to re-read the definition of "Easy" for code tasks.)
- Description updated (diff)
boot-profile script was moved to
chroot_local-includes/usr/local/lib/boot-profile at some point. Changed the description accordingly.
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Assignee set to anonym
- Target version set to Tails_2.6
Marking for 2.6 so we don't loose this from sight.
I don't see Alan reviewing this any time soon, so I'm assigning to anonym who's RM for 2.6. anonym, maybe you could assign this to segfault if you're too busy?
anonym: The patch looks fine and is will be easy to review; only a few mechanical fixes were necessary.
I can't build ISOs here yet, and didn't really test the patch.
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix committed
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
Looks good! Thanks heartsucker (if you are reading this)! :)
- Status changed from Fix committed to In Progress
- Target version changed from Tails_2.6 to Tails_2.7
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Target version changed from Tails_2.7 to Tails_2.6
This was actually included in 2.6.
Also available in: Atom