/usr/local/bin/tails-about should be migrated to Python3/PyGI.
To test: start a Tails, select "More options", set an admin (sudo) password, apply your changes, and then click "About Tails" in the applications menu.
#6 Updated by muri over 3 years ago
- Assignee set to anonym
- Feature Branch set to muri:10082-port-tails-about-to-python3
i've looked into that. i'm not a python coder (yet ;)), but it's running with python3 now and pylint3 doesn't complain that much anymore (most of the stuff i changed were changes to make pylint3 happy...).
if that one is oke, i'll do the next one
#13 Updated by sycamoreone about 3 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee changed from sycamoreone to anonym
- % Done changed from 10 to 80
- QA Check changed from Dev Needed to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch changed from muri:10082-port-tails-about-to-python3 to sycamoreone:10082-port-tails-about-to-python3
I just added two small fixes and tested as described in the description.
There are some minor visual differences, but they are probably due to differences between Gtk2/3.