Take decisions from testing of Windows scenario
#1 Updated by sajolida about 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Take decisions from test of Windows scenario to Take decisions from tests of Windows scenario
- Assignee set to tchou
Next step is for tchou to summarize the issues in a spreadsheet. This is blocking the writing of the other scenarios, so raising priority.
#4 Updated by tchou about 4 years ago
- File windows-testing-issues.fods added
- Assignee changed from tchou to sajolida
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
Here are the feedbacks in a spreadsheet (you need to see the parent ticket to understand what it's about).
It's a mix of expert (and personnal) recommendations and users feedbacks.
some generic comments :
- people scroll to see all the informations. It seems to be usefull to have a global visual look (self evaluate time and complexity) and it would be consistent with having this instructions on paper.
- Sometimes the users jump important steps and move directly to other steps. Maybe it's because of screenshots (maybe have allways them or never, or think again when it's usefull or not), maybe because of the graphical implementation, or maybe we need to collapse things.